AxxonSoft invites to MIPS 2014
Come one, come all to AxxonSoft stand A 301, Hall A, at MIPS 2014, the twentieth Moscow International Protection, Security and Fire Safety exhibition. The event will be held at the All-Russia Exhibition Center in Moscow, Pavilion 75, from 14 to 17 April 2014.
At the AxxonSoft stand you can discover all about how to organize sophisticated, highly effective security systems at geographically scattered sites, including strategic and highly sensitive ones.
ЧIn making our presence stand out from the crowd, we were inspired by the fun atmosphere of the recent Sochi Winter Olympics and borrowed from our experience in setting up AxxonSoft-powered security systems at numerous sports and entertainment venues for the games in Sochi.
At our MIPS stand you can try out in practice how various systems and solutions work and interface with each other as part of Intellect- and Axxon Next-powered integrated security systems:
- Face Capture and Recognition with face database integration ensures safety at sports sites and other sites with large visitor flows.
- Access control systems for monitoring people and vehicles at a sports site or any other site – access cards and context-dependent blocking, time and geographic zone controls, schedules, and more – make it easy to perform fine-grained control of visitor flows at sports events or events of any other kind.
- Fire and security alarms, integrated into our security management system and capable of logging events and writing to archives, ensure security and fire protection at any kind of site – even an Olympic stadium or similar huge facility.
- Access control system for vehicles: blacklists/whitelists of vehicles, event logging, access to recorded video... keep your site safe from intruders and contraband!
- Solution for monitoring of retail transactions: protect your business from cashier errors and fraud in ticket sale areas – whether your business is a large sports arena or a mom-and-pop operation.
- System Health Check information is critical for monitoring all ongoing security processes at the site, so that you have the most up-to-date information on the state of the software and hardware that keeps your security system running.
- Forensic Video Analytics can identify "hot" (active) and "cold" (inactive) activity areas, count visitors, monitor line length, and track visitor movement – offering critical marketing information for efficient event management at sports and other venues.
Interesting seminars and presentations will be held on all three days of MIPS 2014:
|12:00 - 13:00||Intellect 4.9|
|13:00 - 14:00||Axxon Next 3.6|
|14:00 - 15:00||Comprehensive Protection for Banks|
|15:00 - 16:00||Face Recognition: New Engine, New Features|
|16:00 - 17:00||Solutions for Retail|
|11:00 - 12:00||Axxon Next 3.6|
|12:00 - 13:00||System Health Monitoring|
|13:00 - 14:00||Intellect 4.9|
|14:00 - 15:00||Face Recognition: New Engine, New Features|
|15:00 - 16:00||Video Analytics in the Field|
|16:00 - 17:00||Solutions for Retail: Axis Intellect Retail Solution|
|11:00 - 12:00||Joint Solutions: AxxonSoft and Panasonic|
|12:00 - 13:00||Comprehensive Protection for Banks|
|13:00 - 14:00||Intellect 4.9|
|14:00 - 15:00||Axxon Next 3.6|
|15:00 - 16:00||Joint Solutions: AxxonSoft and Samsung|
|16:00 - 17:00||Joint Solutions: AxxonSoft and Sony|
|11:00 - 12:00||Facial Recognition: New Engine, New Features|
|12:00 - 13:00||Axxon Next 3.6|
Time for hockey!
We love sports and fun, and we're proud of everything Intellect can do. So we decided to combine our passions into an unusual table hockey tournament. What's so special about it, you ask? We have combined the beloved game with the functionality of Intellect software and hooked up video cameras.
Game highlights – game start, puck toss, goals and the roar of the audience, followed by instant replay – are shown on a special monitor. Game results, both interim and final, will be displayed on the monitor like a real scoreboard.
So while it's "fun and games", this also demonstrates the astonishingly robust event-reaction capabilities built into Intellect, which has the flexibility and integration support needed to substitute almost any subsystem for "hockey": fire protection, access control, face and license plate recognition, and many more.
Hockey games will be held throughout the entire day at the exhibition, at intervals of approximately 90 minutes. All visitors are invited to take part. The umpire for the games will be Alexander Kosyrev, three-time Russian champion and two-time world champion in table hockey.
For more details and the schedule of hockey games, visit the registration desk.
Event location and dates
Moscow, All-Russia Exhibition Center, Pavilion 75
14 to 17 April 2014
To receive a free ticket to the Moscow International Protection, Security and Fire Safety exhibition (MIPS 2014), go here.
We will be delighted to see you at our stand A 301!