Start your career at AxxonSoft
Middle/ Senior C# developer
- 3 + years of using C# as the main working tool;
- experience in Microsoft Visual Studio;
- experience in developing multi-threaded and network applications;
- LinQ, gRPC, SQL, Linux
Your responsibility and scope:
- taking part in developing a cross-platform subsystem of integration a physical security equipment.
- Competitive salary;
- Full-time, remote or office space;
- Direct dependence of wages on the level of professional development;
- Progressive salary revision system with professional growth;
- Training and conference attendance at the expense of the company;
- International team of experienced and friendly professionals;
- Challenging and out-of-standard tasks;
A fully connected, fully networked universe at AxxonSoft, that's our vision. As our partner and customer base continues to grow, we're always on the lookout for creative superstars with the skills, talent and expertise to help us make that vision a reality.
We can’t be a leading-edge company without leading-edge people. Our employees live and grow in an environment that challenges them to their full potential. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a lively, positive workplace and the opportunity to participate in the success of an established, award-winning global company.