Statement on GDPR compliance
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that AxxonSoft collects, and the ways in which that personal information is used.
Personal information collection
AxxonSoft may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- any other information that you send to AxxonSoft.
Using personal information
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AxxonSoft may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
AxxonSoft will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AxxonSoft will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
How long will you use my information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.