Optex integration module
The Optex integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between Optex perimeter security systems and the Axxon PSIM for creating a unified integrated security system powered by AxxonSoft software.
The Optex integration module supports the following functions:
- Configuration of Optex hardware
- Monitoring and management of Optex-based systems
ACFA PSIM offers integration support for REDSCAN RLS-3060SH laser scan detectors and REDBEAM Quad High Power Beam mid-range and long-range photoelectric detectors (60QN/100QN/200QN IP)
The REDSCAN RLS-3060SH is an innovative outdoor laser scan detector that performs high-precision measurement of size and speed of objects in a detection zone. The RLS-3060SH has four independent detection zones.
REDBEAM devices feature Smart Line Quad active beams with a range of 60 to 200 meters.
REDBEAM devices can convert an analog signal from alarm contacts into a digital Redwall Event Code that can then be passed via IP to video management software for triggering events.
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- Connection established, Connection failure
- Sensor error condition, Sensor normal condition, Sensor norm
- Process alarm, Disarmed, Child area alarmed
- Tamper circuit activates, Tamper circuit disactivates
These events may trigger a range of response scenarios:
- Process all alarm